i'm working on spectrum sensing techniques in cognitive
    radio...it is an emerging topic and we don't find any codes
    or any help for it. i'm also facing problems as i have to
    start fresh...if anyone has any matlab codes related to it could u
    please send me some too...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Kaleem & sooraj, are you two the same person? 😉

I'm guessing you are using some sort of reference research paper already? If not, have you tried searching through the IEEE database?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    You can refer this paper.

[FONT=宋]Ian F. Akyildiz, Won-Yeol Lee, Mehmet C. Vuran *, Shantidev Mohanty , “ NeXt generation/dynamic spectrum [/FONT][FONT=宋]access/cognitive radio wireless networks: A survey[/FONT][FONT=宋][/FONT][FONT=宋]Computer Networks 50 (2006) 2127–2159[/FONT]

thats paper is quite informative with neat explaination.
  • sooraj yadav
    sooraj yadav
    !.need.help.!n.matlab.codes.for.cogn!t!ve.rad!o.anybody.help.pls.............
  • sooraj yadav
    sooraj yadav
    ya.!.tr1ed.!EEE.database.but.no.use.of.!T.!.need.help.!n.some.code.n.matlab.....pls.help.me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How about Microcontroller Based Gas leakage detection and auto dialing An application of detection function for the eye blinking detection Prepaid card for Bus fair system GPS based bus or...
If you think people are missing out on something on Youtube, post the link here..Music, funny videos, no holds barred.. *Please Note standard posting rules apply, no adult videos please!!*...
Hi to All Crazy Engineers Name: Sathya Priya Engineering Trade: B.E computer Science Location: Chennai, India Occupation: Working Work Experience: 5 months Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, Observing things around...
I want to do a project on quantum key disrtibution. I want to know what is the basic difference between quantum computing and quantum key distribution. also please tell me...
Recently Govt of India has increased Income tax slabs. Here they are For Male Tax Payers Upto Rs. 1,60,000 - NIL From Rs. 1,60,001 to Rs. 3,00,000 - 10% From...