Cognitive Cooking: How Robot Restaurants and Sci-Fi Kitchens are Changing the Way We Eat

What better place for this post than 'The Cafe'? The next level perhaps is to have robots to eat the food.
Quote:
Normally, when I cook, I’m on my own in the kitchen. Today, I have a sous-chef, and it’s a supercomputer. The recipe for my lunch has been supplied by Watson – yes, that Watson, the IBM-made, Jeopardy-winning computing system. Watson has swapped its quiz show contestant’s get-up for chefs’ whites, and has been getting down and dirty in the kitchen.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Research team of Penn State University and Cornell University physicists has discovered a novel material for studying the concept of “spin-transfer torque”. The new substance is a combination of...
does software testing needs database testing ? and does tester requires programming knowledge of both java and .net ? is it possible to switch from testing to development later?👎
The official launch of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is just a few days away. The glimpse of the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt got several of you to write to us about pre-orders. Anticipating the...
Hello friends iam balakumar iam studing final year Information technology.... In my college they are started our final projects.. i dont know any project ideas . But my language is...
I've designed a diesel engine piston made of an Aluminum alloy. And I got a very high efficiency and thermal resistance by conducting simulation. But is it practically possible to...