Coding/Decoding Questions

1.)If a word "FINGER" is coded as "SGJRNL", then how will you code the word "GROUND" ?

a) TLSNJE
b) TGNRSP
c) EPXSWM
d) EPNRWM
e) none

2.)If "I am good" is coded as "chin min pin", "he is bad" is coded as "tin sin win" and "good are bad" is coded as "chin rin tin" then which among the following is the code for "I am bad" ?

a) chin win sin
b) pin tin min
c) win tin pin
d) rin sin win
e) pin win chin

Give your answer with a proper explanation ...../
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Vary simple
    R->don't skip->S
    E->one skip->G
    G->two skip->J
    same here in the case of GROUND so the answer is (C)->EPXSWM
    M i right rishi..?
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    yes mohit you are right ...and what about the 2nd one...
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    The answer to second one is -
    b)Pin Tin Min

I am good is chin min pin, he is bad is tin sin win and good are bad is chin rin tin,that means chin is for good and tin is for bad and
    min and pin (in any order is for I am).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google is rolling out a new advertising campaign on Thursday for its display advertising platform. The campaign, called Watch This Space, will run in advertising trade magazines and in other...
After nearly 20 months, Mahindra Satyam is visiting IT campuses around the country to recruit 3,000 fresh graduates. There was a continual freeze for a long time since Founder &...
Facing a massive shortage of well-qualified teachers, the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has mooted a proposal for hiring foreign nationals as permanent faculty members. IITs have contended that...
I just found this video while surfing randomly. It describes very briefly what a computer engineer does. [video=youtube;CL-vIg4Ivqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-vIg4Ivqw[/video]
hello crazys.... we are working on our B.E project "designing and manufacturing of broach machine for thrust washers". we are designing a surface broach tool. we're having difficulties in finding...