CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rishi0922 • 12 Sep, 2010 • 1 like
1.)If a word "FINGER" is coded as "SGJRNL", then how will you code the word "GROUND" ?

a) TLSNJE
b) TGNRSP
c) EPXSWM
d) EPNRWM
e) none

2.)If "I am good" is coded as "chin min pin", "he is bad" is coded as "tin sin win" and "good are bad" is coded as "chin rin tin" then which among the following is the code for "I am bad" ?

a) chin win sin
b) pin tin min
c) win tin pin
d) rin sin win
e) pin win chin

Give your answer with a proper explanation ...../
😁
@Morningdot Hablu • 13 Sep, 2010 Vary simple
R->don't skip->S
E->one skip->G
G->two skip->J
same here in the case of GROUND so the answer is (C)->EPXSWM
M i right rishi..?
@rishi0922 • 15 Sep, 2010 yes mohit you are right ...and what about the 2nd one...
@Whats In Name • 15 Sep, 2010 • 1 like The answer to second one is -
b)Pin Tin Min

I am good is chin min pin, he is bad is tin sin win and good are bad is chin rin tin,that means chin is for good and tin is for bad and
min and pin (in any order is for I am).
@Karshil Sheth • 14 Feb, 2020

Its good to solve problems of such type. I had done it in my interviews for first time and didn't get all right. some were right and some were wrong. So hope this may be right for me I guess.

Answers 

1) EPXSWM 

2)pin tin min 

6.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 28, 2014

Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI), the company with a popular range of two-wheelers in India, has launched a new variant of its top scooter with Honda Activa 125. The...
7.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 18, 2011

BSNL 3G set the Indian Internet World ablaze by being the first one to offer 3G connection speeds over wireless data modems. The BSNL EVDO service was a big flop...
12.9k views

@Debasmita Banerjee · Jan 11, 2016

The Chinese Start-up, Letv has decided to launch its much awaited, “Le Max Pro”, which comes with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon Qualcomm 820. Priced at RMB 3,500 (around...
3.5k views

@Shyamsundar · Apr 29, 2013

Hi, allIam trying to learn MATLAB. please let me know its future scope. And what are the uses and applications. It is very interesting. I know few basics.
9.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 30, 2010

While the Electronic Voting Machines (EVM) were banned in several countries because they are not secure and allow easy manipulation; world's largest democracy, India went full way with the EVMs...
9.3k views