[Codefest] Manthan, Algo Intensive Coding Contest. Prizes worth 40000 INR

#-Link-Snipped-#, in association with Competitive Programming | Participate & Learn | CodeChef presents #-Link-Snipped-#, an algorithm intensive programming contest, which is scheduled on 06:00 pm, Mar 28 IST.
It is a 6 hour live team contest with 6 to 8 problems for which participants are required to submit C/CPP codes. The rules of the contest will be similar to those of #-Link-Snipped-#.

While 942 participants from 54 countries competed for MathMania and 666 from 28 countries competed for Perplexed, we expect an even more grueling battle for Manthan.

The event will be hosted on Codechef at #-Link-Snipped-# . Register now at #-Link-Snipped-#.

Visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more details.

There are prizes worth 40,000 INR ($880) besides certificates for members of top 20 teams.
Post your queries at #-Link-Snipped-# or contact:
Shishir Mittal - 9936180121

Happy coding, and be free!

Regards,
Team Codefest
#-Link-Snipped-#
Follow us at #-Link-Snipped-#
Read our blog at Codefest | Code is poetry. Be free. Free as a bird.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Schedule: March 27, Saturday. Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm 28 March, 2010. Time: 10 AM - 12 PM The aim of this workshop is to give insights into finance...
Godaddy Inc., world's largest domain name registrar has said that they will stop selling the .CN domain names. Reason: “We were having to contact Chinese users to ask for their...
Hello can anyone explain for me the differences between : 1. IR transmitter and receiver. 2. RF transmitter and receiver. 3. AM transmitter and receiver. and I want the advantages...
😕 hi my ceian friends can anyone of u tell me the program in java which generates its own source code as its output????
hey can anyone please tell me how to pass values using anchor tag in jsp.i need to pass dynamic values using the anchor tag.