[Codefest] 20,000 INR at stake in CodeWarrior

[FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-# & IEEE - The world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. present to you #-Link-Snipped-# - Either Win or Die Coding! [/FONT]
[FONT="]It is a completely Online event with two cumulative rounds, testing all aspects of your computer knowledge, be it programming, logical reasoning, debugging or algorithm design.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]There are prizes worth 20,000 INR & Competitive Programming | Participate & Learn | CodeChef T-Shirts for the winners.

Problem Statements for First Round will be released on Feb 5, 1800 Hrs (IST). Here is the problem break-up:[/FONT]

• [FONT="]2 Puzzles[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]2 Algorithm Designing Problems[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]2 C/C++ Debugging Problems[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]1 Algorithm Intensive Programming Challenge[/FONT]
[FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-# are also available. Submission Deadline : Feb 14, 2100 Hrs (IST).

It is a team event with maximum of 2 members. So #-Link-Snipped-# now and get ready for some baffling puzzles, buggy codes & bewildering algorithms.[/FONT]
[FONT="]
For further questions email us at #-Link-Snipped-# or contact the following: [/FONT]
[FONT="]Shishir Mittal: +91-9936-180-121 #-Link-Snipped-#[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Other Events at Codefest[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]

• [FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-# [/FONT][FONT="]: #-Link-Snipped-# for Adobe sponsored 2 months long application development competition with prizes worth 50,000 INR, have been released. Registrations and Submissions closes on Feb 24 2100 Hrs (IST). [/FONT]
  • [FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-# : An event with Challenging Mathematical Problems as in #-Link-Snipped-#, Scheduled on Mar 13.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-# : An algorithm intensive programming competition on the lines of #-Link-Snipped-#, to be hosted on Competitive Programming | Participate & Learn | CodeChef. Scheduled on Mar 14.[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-# : C obscure Programming Competition, to get in-depth knowledge of C. Scheduled on Mar 21.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Be free and Happy Coding!

Team Codefest.
Twitter: #-Link-Snipped-#
Blog: Codefest | Code is poetry. Be free. Free as a bird.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need help in finding a multi-disciplinary engineering project that have computer , electrical and chemical engineers. 😕😔 thanks...
I want to know the procedure to apply for summer internship at iit-delhi. can anybody inform me about this...😕
hi friend,s any one know how to join two exe file,s. Because when we creat a program for security. And i think when we add that program exe file with...
here are some electronics mini projects: 1 Pyroelectric Fire Alarm 2 Telephone Call Recorder 3 DuoPhone 4 Mini UPS System 5 Car-Reversing Horn With Flasher 6 Short-Circuit Protection in DC...
We know that deleted data can be recovered. where this data is stored on disk? how can we recover it without using any data recovery software?