Code December - 3 Day Coding Conference from December 23-25 in Hyderabad

Code December – Coding Conference in Hyderabad from December 23-25, 2012

Venue :
Hotel Shivani, Beside Khadims Showroom, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad

Start Date : Decemebr 23, 2012
End Date : December 25, 2012
Timings : Morning 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM

Code December is a unique attempt to discuss the real world uses of various aspects of computer science. This annual conference is set to begin this year.

Day 1 : Basics of Computer Science and Programming with Python and Java(as required for Android programming), Natural Language Processing with Python using NLTK and Algorithms with emphasis on graph theory.
Day 2 : Talks on Speech Recognition, Web Application Development using Django, The Science behind Google and Facebook and Cloud Computing.
Day 3 : A full day lecture on Android application development “from scratch to deployment in Google Play” with a parallel lecture (if necessary) on Linux. Certificate distribution and Internship/Project announcements .

[​IMG]

Registration Fees : Rs. 1000/- Per Individual

Registration URL : #-Link-Snipped-#

Convenor : Abhishek Damodara – 09561274713 – #-Link-Snipped-#

Website URL : #-Link-Snipped-#
Facebook Page : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of people I have met in the last few years, budding entrepreneurs (me included) have had brilliant ideas. But many didn't have a plan. So they didn't know where...
My self Vikash sharma, I am a Management student and a Bussiness man too.And I am very intrested in IT field.I am a biggest dreammer.
Out of 'curiosity', I decided to search whether the Curiosity rover landing on Mars is a hoax and is going the same ways as the conspiracy theories against the Apollo...
Recently i have done the project "Arm Robot" Using Microchip Controller.USB Interface Controlling.Blender Application is used for Controlling the Arm.
I've installed the Android SDK.. done all the initial settings, but when I try to create a new Android XML file, it is asking me to choose an android project....