Co2 Sensor

hi everyone

i'm working on a project about Co2 sensor but one of the problem i'm running into is finding a 3.3v sensor that have specification of :0ppm-10000ppm, operating temperature of: -25- +25. i found one before before but the operating voltage was 5v. does anyone out there have some knowledge in this?

Thanks
EEnano

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    EEnano
    hi everyone

i'm working on a project about Co2 sensor but one of the problem i'm running into is finding a 3.3v sensor that have specification of :0ppm-10000ppm, operating temperature of: -25- +25. i found one before before but the operating voltage was 5v. does anyone out there have some knowledge in this?

Thanks
    EEnano
    [Sensor op Vin]
    |
    R1
    |
    |___________[3.3 v range Vout]
    |
    |
    R2
    |
    |
    GND
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    If you are in final year, I will assume you know the formula for Calculating R1 and R2 of a voltage divider circuit.

Vout=Vin*R2/(R1+R2);

470, and a potentiometer will do.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    EEnano
    finding a 3.3v sensor that have specification of :0ppm-10000ppm, operating temperature of: -25- +25.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are manufacturing fuel tank for vehicles..while putting neck with the tank we have done it with the process brazing...due to heat the material(tank neck) cracked..do i have any other...
Recently I came across this term in my book and I've no idea of what it really is. Please provide clarity.!
Dear all, hello, i am Amaid originally from Pakistan but working in Qatar as a Structural Design Engineer.
hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ? both the colleges are of same Pune university ! my present college...
on which factor/factors does the Drift current in semiconductor depends? electric field or carrier concentration gradient or both?