CMOS to TTL level converter

hi..
I have selected a project based on VLSI tech. I want to interface FPGA 2S200-5PQ208 to parallel port. I need help in converting voltage levels between two families....
Please help....

Replies

• RachaelP
    RachaelP
    Hi,

You could try these parts from NXP Semiconductor (Phillips):

#-Link-Snipped-#

These devices have dual supplies. One side is powered from anything from 1.2V to 3.3V whilest the other side can be powered from anything from 1.2V to 5.0V.

Rach
  • crook
    crook
    RachaelP
    Hi,

You could try these parts from NXP Semiconductor (Phillips):

#-Link-Snipped-#

These devices have dual supplies. One side is powered from anything from 1.2V to 3.3V whilest the other side can be powered from anything from 1.2V to 5.0V.

Rach
    Thanks for the link, Rachelp 😀

Should solve the problem for Pramod

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any boudy tell me wat is blu-ray disc??? and wat r its features? does it requres any other writer??
Hello Folks, First of all, 'Hi' to all of you! Before describing the problem, let me first give my system configuration. Processor - Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Motherboard - D101...
Hello Folks, This is Satendra Chaudhary, a new CEan. And my intro follows: - Name: Satendra Chaudhary *Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location:New Delhi, but studying in Rajasthan *Occupation:...
Here is TuL!P, a new CEan. And my intro is: Name: TuL!P Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Lahore, Pakistan Occupation: Student of MCS (2nd semester) Work Experience: N/A...
Got this poem through e-mail. ************************************************* The name is good, the brand is big But the work I do is that of a pig The work or the brand; what...