Clustering related problem in win2k3 server

Hi all,
If i am configuring clustering in my win2k3 server. it never goes to stop, only one way is to stop it , reinstall the server.
Pls. give some solutions for this.

Replies

• grayhat
    grayhat
    if you know about genetic algorithm? . the genetic algorithm is used to create artificial inteligence programs ,why i said like this this agorith can solve the clustering problems and find the best optimal solution.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The essential part of being a Crazy Engineer is the ability to think beyond the obvious and innovating. No idea is stupid, no new thought would be laughed at....
every time i try openin any of da drives...im askd 2 choose a program to open it with!!..im not able 2 xplore also....
Hi I'm Ankur Gupta, a student of electronics engineering at Bundelkhand University,Jhansi. I want to receive all information of new inventions or notions. I also want to attend all your...
guys instead of having names like admin,newbie..we can have a badge with the same name..is it not cool idea..do reply friends..and we can also add few more groups..
Hi! Hope Someone can help me? Let me describe abt myself so u can guide me the right way, am a regular internet surfer but I dont have any knowledge...