Cloud Computing Project In Java

please help me for building project in java
i want to build project based on cloud computing,so give me suggestions about project topic and how should I develop it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    onkarkoparde
    please help me for building project in java
    i want to build project based on cloud computing,so give me suggestions about project topic and how should I develop it.
    Hello, how about developing a Dropbox clone? You can use Java to develop Android app to access the service.
  • onkarkoparde
    onkarkoparde
    Ok thank you sir..but tell me which cloud i can get for my application and what will be it's cost? How should i connect to that cloud.
    The_Big_K
    Hello, how about developing a Dropbox clone? You can use Java to develop Android app to access the service.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    onkarkoparde
    Ok thank you sir..but tell me which cloud i can get for my application and what will be it's cost? How should i connect to that cloud.
    Not sure what you mean by 'which cloud'. There are several of them which you can choose from based on your needs. Do you need UNIX based machines or Windows based? What bandwidth will you need? What are your budget restrictions etc. will matter a lot.

How should you connect to the cloud? Well, you can do so through various ways - say you can transfer files through FTP.
  • onkarkoparde
    onkarkoparde
    i am using windows based machines and i want to develop application for android mobile named as "cloud messenger" like an application known as "whatsapp". Actually i want to build application for messeging and unlimited data sending between two android mobiles using 3g connection and through the use of cloud.Means the sent data will be stored on a cloud server and the receiver should get the notification about received data and he have to download it from that cloud server.Also they can chat through this application and they can store their important data on this cloud server.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am in last year of BE mechanical.suggest me a topic for seminar.
Hi , Looking for a group study for GATE exam ( Computer engineering), please let me know, is some one isn interested.
Hello there. I recently just learned about determining the memory reference of cache miss and cache hit but I I don't understand this table. Can someone explain to me which...
JAM: A JAM is just about the truest test of extempore speaking skills there is. In this battle of mind over mouth, you’ll have to try and get through one...
Google Talk Service is down. The Gtalk service is facing major outage and Google has already reported that their engineers are working on the issue. We're following the story on...