Clash between police and lawyer

hi,
we will hav a discussion on clashes between them.
both lawyers and police has to work together to solve a problem but they are creating problem and demolishing public's faith on a existing system.
they took laws into their hands.it is shame to us.
wat you people think about that.......????????????????????😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What is the discussion/debate about?
  • hai itz me
    hai itz me
    what u think about tat?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Refrain from using sms language in you text.
    Also specify the topic. This is an international forum and people won't be able to relate to what happened near or at wherever you are located. If possible provide a link to the news article where this clash was mentioned.
  • hai itz me
    hai itz me
    ok moderator,
    i will avoid the usage of sms text in my post
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Are you describing in general!!!! well in recent times never heard of such outrage in public or news,and there will always remain so,as lawyers cleint are those who have broken the law or victim of it,and police cant take both sides!!!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Oh, it's happening in Tamil Nadu. There's a strike by lawyers going on.

from #-Link-Snipped-# --
    Chennai, Feb 19: Several persons, including a judge of the Madras High Court,were injured in a clash between the police and the lawyers in the court premises on Thursday.
    Police said some advocates resented police arresting 13 lawyers in connection with the assault on Janata Party President Subramanian Swamy in a court hall on Tuesday.
    The trouble broke out when police were attempting to arrest the lawyers while other advocates protested, threw stones and clashed with the police, who were posted in strength, in front of the court premises, sources said.
    Police made a lathicharge in an attempt to disperse the lawyers.
    Some advocates lodged a complaint with the judges who came out to inspect the scene. At that time, a judge was injured in stone-pelting.
    Several cars, parked inside the court premises, were damaged and traffic on the busy NSC Bose Road was disrupted.- Agencies Feb 19, 2009
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sounds like some reform is needed, not a good sign if two groups of the same team (the good guys?) can't work together.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    It's pathetic here, seeing all these weird stuff going on.. Everyone seems to have some reason to abuse others.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    So should we join them or try to refrain them form doing this!!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Of course we should do something to stop them doing so. peace and well being are the ultimate necessity here, isn't it?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    sure you should,but what???
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    This is one of the most difficult,pathetic situation TN government is put into..Both lawyers and police are there to service public..Lawyers setting fire to police station,in turn police lathicharging lawyers,wats all this??Law and Order is completely abandoned..If this doesnt come to an end sooner,obviously government and state reputation would get spoiled..
  • AngelinaJacob
    AngelinaJacob
    Hey dear , well i think so sometime its true but sometime not and i know some lawyer they are good and want to share with you something special , so please checkout

AngelinaJacob #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Eze Engineering Trade: Student Manufacturing (automotive) Location: Melbourne Australia Occupation: Student (RMIT) Unemployed (left job to study) Lazy (dont cook my own meals) Work Experience: bout 5 years in...
As BlackBerry fans, you can't miss the BlackBerry Storm. At Nov 6th, 2008, the word on the street is that Best Buys around the colonies was start taking pre-orders for...
plzzzzzzzzzzz help us out 😕 we need code for segmentation i.e if a scanned image( example😲f a torn piece )is given as input to the program then the code shud...
[FONT="]I have seen the article about the india's first os... BOSS (Bharat Operating System Solutions) GNU/Linux distribution developed by C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) derived from Debian for...
Name😁erar Engineering Trade: Location: Palistain Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: *** Hobbies & Interests: pc games *Aim in life: free my homeland *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i wanted some help in...