Clarifications regarding presenting papers

I'm a beginner to paper presentations and I'm very interested in networks, particularly network security. I would like to present a paper on cryptography. I have completed my third year in electronics and communication engineering. I don't know where to start from.. I've gone through the guidelines on the forum for presenting a paper.. But I don't know how to proceed... What would be the platform on which I could start my work?

Thanks a lot for the help 😀

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Why dont you present a paper on cryptography techniques and key management or quantum cryptography??

some of the topics which comes under cryptographic techniques are smart card security,speech/image coding etc.
  • msaspirant12
    msaspirant12
    Alright.. Thanks a lot... Could I post the papers online?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi MSaspirant

There are few websites which do accept online posting. But there are various kinds of paper presentations, like you propose something - a whitepaper , you write up a gest of something altready there - survey paper . You can intially start off presenting at various college tech presentations .
  • choondu
    choondu
    cryptography is a good topic to start with. You can also explore the following and can persue the same if you find them interesting :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    4G Wireless Systems
    Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Magnetic Resonance Imaging
    Instruction for doing a paper presneation & tips are given in our CE forum dedicated to paper presentation .Hope you find them useful.
  • msaspirant12
    msaspirant12
    Thank you very much for the help 😀 😀 Could you please suggest a few good sites for posting papers? Thanks a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Optimizer LiTE: 4G, 3G, & 2G Radio Network Investigation & Optimization for Free It may sound too good to be true, but it’s for real: SwissQual, the world’s no.1 supplier...
if a square of 40 lenth and breth consist a more square of 20 lenght n breth is in it .it is front view and top view is also same....
Here are the simple steering parts. For complex components wait for some days. 😀
Does the Internet Inhibit or Encourage Democracy? Quote: Cyber-utopianism is a fallacy. Cool tech tools don't necessarily fuel reform and lead to democratic institutions, argues Evgeny Morozov. Dictators, after all,...
how to do cost estimation for tungsten carbide Die of 40 dia and outer steel casing of 190 dia both are shrink fitted for backward extrusion die