ClampOX - Piping Leak Box-up / Clamp Design Software

Dear friends,

Sharing with you is an engineering software which designs a box-up / clamp (both welded & bolted) for leaking pipes.

Here are the salient features:
1. Basic clamp thickness calculations based on ASME VIII pressure design formula
2. Calculation of weld leg dimension for hot box-up (welded)
3. Basic clamp thickness calculations for cold clamp on ASME VIII and structural analysis against line pressure / injection pressure
4. Commonly available and used materials for clamps / pipe / lug have been listed along with their stress values against input temperature
5. Provides liberty to the user for input of all required data if not in scope of ClampOX material library
6. Provides all the required output which a design engineer would require
7. Detailed sketch of cold box-up with all required dimensions including:
a. Clamp thickness
b. Lug thickness
c. Lug length
d. Lug width
e. Weld led dimension for lug attachment
8. For bolted clamps, ClampOX generates the required bolt diameter and bolt spacing also however number of bolts have to be specified by user
9. General notes have been provided within the software for basic information of user
10. Free to use

You can get your FREE copy from the following link:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
Ashfaq

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just wondering - is it a freeware or a time limited free download?
  • ashfaqanwer
    ashfaqanwer
    It's a FREEWARE.
    No time limitations.

Regards,
    Ashfaq
  • Vanlt
    Vanlt
    ashfaqanwer
    Dear friends,

Sharing with you is an engineering software which designs a box-up / clamp (both welded & bolted) for leaking pipes.

Here are the salient features:
    1. Basic clamp thickness calculations based on ASME VIII pressure design formula
    2. Calculation of weld leg dimension for hot box-up (welded)
    3. Basic clamp thickness calculations for cold clamp on ASME VIII and structural analysis against line pressure / injection pressure
    4. Commonly available and used materials for clamps / pipe / lug have been listed along with their stress values against input temperature
    5. Provides liberty to the user for input of all required data if not in scope of ClampOX material library
    6. Provides all the required output which a design engineer would require
    7. Detailed sketch of cold box-up with all required dimensions including:
    a. Clamp thickness
    b. Lug thickness
    c. Lug length
    d. Lug width
    e. Weld led dimension for lug attachment
    8. For bolted clamps, ClampOX generates the required bolt diameter and bolt spacing also however number of bolts have to be specified by user
    9. General notes have been provided within the software for basic information of user
    10. Free to use

You can get your FREE copy from the following link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
    Ashfaq
    Why it difficult to joint with your website, how to registration to download?
  • tran long
    tran long
    Dear Sir,
    It seems that the software is not available an more from the link,
    Could you please give me another copy to my email #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Thanks very much and best wishes !
  • tran long
    tran long
    Could you please give me another copy of the software ?
  • tran long
    tran long
    Anybody pls help
  • niman
    niman
    Dear Sir,
    It seems that the software is not available an more from the link,
    Could you please give me another copy to my email nima.eternity#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Thanks very much and best wishes !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Wave S8500 Bada 2.0 update has been leaked. The software works fine for most of the apps except that there are few known (serious) issues. Check out - Download...
Samsung may launch Samsung Galaxy 3D phone in Q4 of 2011. The new phone is expected to be Android powered and feature 3D screen. The Android 2.3 will be made...
The Pentagon’s top researchers have rushed a classified and controversial intelligence program into Afghanistan. Known as “Nexus 7,” and previously undisclosed as a war-zone surveillance effort, it ties together everything...
The hacking group Anonymous claimed via its Twitter feed to have breached servers belonging to NATO, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization military alliance that has largely been responsible for the...
I found this article interesting 😀 How to Calculate Cube roots in less than 5 seconds.. | MBAwrites.com