Civilisation 2012 at College of Engineering Guindy , Chennai on Feb 15, 2012

Civilisation 2012 is a Civil Engineering Fest organized by CEG, Anna University, Chennai.

It is an invitation to your ideas and explore the new era of Civil Engineering. It acts as a forum for all Civil Engineering students across the nation, to portray their skills and get them rewarded.

With a tagline that goes as 'Innovation under Construction', Civilisation has incorporated in itself a special motive to foster and develop innovation in the field of Civil Engineering ranging over and across all its sub-disciplines.

Events:
  • Suspension Bridge
  • Archibuildo
  • Connect 'em
  • Confloat
  • Primametry
  • Detour
  • Urbanista
  • Landscaping
  • Robo- Masons
  • Contraptions
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Techbazaar 2012 is a Technical Innovation Competition organized by BITS Pilani. It privides a platform for talented innovators to showcase their ingenuity and use technology to solve the problems of...
I wish to say that after taking the crash course from Study Smart, Guwahati I was able to clear the exam without any difficulties. Thanks to all the teachers of...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
One simple interview question is: Introduce yourself or tell me about yourself. This is a very simple question, but it creates a mindset for interviewer about you. I want to...
To see the Jesus illusion in action, stare at the four dots in the center of the image for approximately 30 seconds, then quickly divert your eyes towards a blank...