Civil project ideas

hi friends.. i am interested to do my final year project in the area of "Geotechnical engineering", a branch of civil engineering..
I am in need of some current topics in that area which could be worked out as a project.. 😒
so i would be happy if you guys help me find a good project..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, please do share them with us so that we can help you better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am using an electric hoist to pull a metal mandrel into a metal casing. Daily around 10 mandrels are pulled and pushed. Sometimes 1 out of hundred casing...
CEans, He’s one of the most active CEans on CrazyEngineers – having reached over 1400 posts since joining CE. An avid computer engineer, CEan goyal420 aka Manish Goyal had a...
Q : If the stiffness of the spring is 10 N/m having 20 turns. Now if the spring is cut into 2 equal pieces, so what will be the stiffness...
HI...!..iam doing my electrical engineering 2nd year ..im merely interested in desinging a sci-fi project😁 .the description of this project is as follows.. an iron ball floating against the gravitational...
Calling all young engineers and engineering students What would you say is the MOST important consideration in design across all disciplines of engineering and why would you say so? E.g....