Civil-ians

hello to all my friends... my self soumik patra. i have just completed my 2nd year exam in B.tech Civil engineering. looking forward to carry on with. its all i need your supports and help that i want.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Soumik. We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this website.

Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join. Explore the forums and post your specific questions in the most appropriate section of CE Forum.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Soumik Patra
    hello to all my friends... my self soumik patra. i have just completed my 2nd year exam in B.tech Civil engineering. looking forward to carry on with. its all i need your supports and help that i want.
    Welcome to CE, Soumik. Feel free to take part in discussions and be an active member.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Can anyone please advice to do a ESD wiring diagram with maintenance override switch(MOS) logic?
Dharun Ravi, an 18 year old undergrad of Rutgers was guilty of an act of indiscretion that might have led to the suicide of his room mate, who was a...
what is the differance between impact and impulse?wher do both created...?
what is the application of ericssion and atkinson cycle?
When Apple launched the magnetic smart cover, I thought it was a an amazing innovation and indeed it was. But it just did the most basic thing - cover the...