Civil Engineer with MBA & with very less site exposure

I am working as a Project Coordinator with a small sized construction firm (not professionally managed)which is constructing a National Highway in Rajasthan. I joined this firm so that I could get site exposure but i did not get. It has been now 7 months working here. Before this, I worked as Project Coordinator in architectural & structural design firm in Ahmedabad for 1.5 years (industrial projects).
Now, I have to change my present job as I have been doing only paper work & no technical or managerial work. What profiles I should be looking for ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek T
    What profiles I should be looking for ?
    I think you'll need to have clarity on the kind of role and responsibilities offered for any profile. A project coordinator should definitely be exposed to on-site tasks. I think the first thing to do is talk to your seniors and check if you can get what you want from your current job. It definitely helps to clearly communicate what you expect from your job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone.. I've dell inspiron 15r laptop - 4gb ram, i3, 500gb (2011). From the past few months it just restarts without any reason (that i can find).. Tried installing...
Hi all, I am currently working in a medium scale industrial automation based firm. We deal with projects related to process automation. As a newbie to this field, I find...
Growing up in Bangalore, India's silicon valley, Anuradha N S found herself inexplicably attached towards computers and anything related to it. Her parents and her elder brother always encouraged her...
Uber, the global transport network that operates cabs all over the world suffered losses amounting to $1.2 billion (right, buhllion). The company has apparently become the biggest loss-making technology company...
In a bid to offer a better and larger battery life, Motorola has launched E3 Power- an upgraded version of Moto E3. The device like E3, features a 5-inch display...