View Feed
group-icon
MBA
Masters of Business Administration: Discuss everything related to MBA with fellow aspirants and those who've been there, done that!
243 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Abhishek T
Abhishek T • Aug 26, 2016

Civil Engineer with MBA & with very less site exposure

I am working as a Project Coordinator with a small sized construction firm (not professionally managed)which is constructing a National Highway in Rajasthan. I joined this firm so that I could get site exposure but i did not get. It has been now 7 months working here. Before this, I worked as Project Coordinator in architectural & structural design firm in Ahmedabad for 1.5 years (industrial projects).
Now, I have to change my present job as I have been doing only paper work & no technical or managerial work. What profiles I should be looking for ??
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 26, 2016
Abhishek T
What profiles I should be looking for ?
I think you'll need to have clarity on the kind of role and responsibilities offered for any profile. A project coordinator should definitely be exposed to on-site tasks. I think the first thing to do is talk to your seniors and check if you can get what you want from your current job. It definitely helps to clearly communicate what you expect from your job.

Share this content on your social channels -