civil engineer fresher here for u guys.....

hei..i just finished my civil engineering degree...here i would like to share with you guys about our field....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    safvanek
    hei..i just finished my civil engineering degree...here i would like to share with you guys about our field....
    Welcome to CE, buddy 😀 We look forward to your active participation here on CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • BRAHMADATH S
    BRAHMADATH S
    hearty welcome.. Well I'm also new to this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if we want to get a passport what are all the required things ?(i mean birth certificates like that ..) can we get it easily if we apply through our...
Hello CEans, I'm quite pleased to find this platform online. I'm an Engineer with an inclination in Electrical/Instrumentation. I am self employed and currently a M.Eng student in Power Systems...
A confidential letter leaked on TechCrunch declares that Mozilla won't be actively developing the popular competitor to Microsoft's Outlook. Mozilla will pull out the developers working on Thunderbird to work...
Mozilla won't be actively developing Thunderbird anymore. That means the die hard fans of Thunderbird will have to look for an alternative. While the traditional Outlook is still the best...
The rumors are spreading on the Internet that Galaxy Note II, to be launched around the same time as Apple iPhone 5 towards the end of this year is going...