CISCO Networking anyone?

Hi guys! I did my IT engg. student from Vidyalankar college, Mumbai. Presently, I am the PR manager for Nirmal Datacomm,one of CISCO 7 silver certified partners and I would like to know the general thought process of students or anyone for that matter opting to get into a CISCO cert course training academy .

Replies

• NDKiara
    NDKiara
    Hi guys! Still new here, dunno where the apt place for posting this would be. I did my IT engg. student from Vidyalankar college, Mumbai. Presently, I am the PR manager for Nirmal Datacomm,one of CISCO 7 silver certified partners and I would like to know the general thought process of students or anyone for that matter opting to get into a CISCO cert course training academy .
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    as per my knowledge ,

firstly, we have to be get trained for the certification with any of the institution or else we can prepare by our own,

then, we have to register for the exam in CISCO website and then appear for the exam.....

all the best....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone I m in 3rd year cse branch.i want u ppl to suggest me some good books for theory of computation,compiler design,operating system,databases,software engineering, computer networks,web technology,algorithms,computer organisation and...
Hey guys, I have been solving a problem post-fix expression evaluation using stacks for lab in the weekend and encountered a problem "conversion of character data to int". I searched...
Here's a collection software manual testing interview questions and answers, most commonly asked in interviews. 1. Tell us about yourself? (This is to know the person and assess the communication...
I have a lenovo g560 & trying to connect to the projector. But it is not connected to projector and it display on blank screen. please any body give me...
hey Friends😀 Does anyone have the avira license key!:sshhh: