Circuit for bioradio155

in my project"BCI based wheelchair control using EEG" we have to record the eeg signals. this method is costlier so we used some software to record it. the software we found to record eeg is"clevelab" which uses a bioradio????can anyone tell us the rate of this device?? if it exceeds 7-8 thousand we have an idea to get the circuit and prepare the device on our own hoping the rate would be reduced.......any suggestions pls do reply asap....

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Use a Digital Storage Oscilloscope , you can record your eeg signal
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    can anyone suggest ideas soon.​
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    First elaborate your question,do you want to just record the signals or process the signal ??
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    i do want to record the signals and process it using MATLAB and use it for controlling the wheelchair.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends anybody have any idea about the process of QLogic company?
I have a thesis proposal entitled, "WIFI Extension Cord". It is a wireless extension cord by the use of WIFI as its medium. is it possible? I really nedd your...
hey folkz could u tell me the upz and downz of bsnl tablets ??????😁
I am Electrical engineering student and have a simple doubt: Why the transformers are center tabbed?
Hi friends I am Gopikrishan. I have completed my B.tech in CSE with 80 % aggregate. I am planning for doing my masters in Forensic Information Technology in AUT newzealand....