xheavenlyx
    Re: pen drive

wtf? .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

parimal_n
    i want circuit diagram for playing mp3 files on my pen drive😎
    Let me guess. You want to design a PEN Drive cum MP3 player. It would help you provide more details about your requirement.

-The Big K-
  • tian
    tian

parimal_n
    i want circuit diagram for playing mp3 files on my pen drive

😒 Wow.. if anyone know about this, maybe I can fix my pen drive.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    tian, dude if u give the problem maybe we can hlp you fix your pendrive. If its Sandisk micro cruser then forget it 😁 😛
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lol, whats wrong with Sandisk? 😛 A month ago I stumbled on a project about creating an mp3 player, but can't remember how I got to that website.. it took a lot of clicking on random links. Hate it when that happens! I think it uses the SD card as storage.. or something. I'll seek for it again someday
  • mohamed nizar
    mohamed nizar
    Re: Circuit diagram for mp3 player

hi ce,
    i here by requesting you too send me the most simple and micro circuit to make a mp3 player.hope you will help me soon as possible.
    thanking you. -mohamed nizar
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    I have seen PIC board from China that can read storage like MMC card or USB Drive then playing the MP3 files.
  • milroy
    milroy
    check your flash memory chip of your pen drive and get datasheets of it, try interfacing with some pic or other microcontroller on same chip and mp3 decoder ,so when connect your pen drive your flash memory becomes data storage and unplug it become your mp3 player- and also u should know some programming

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Those of you who want to take up 'Entrepreneurship' , www.tie.org is a website you should have a look at. More about TiE can be read here - https://www.tie.org/chapterHome/about_tie/viewInnerPagePT...
Narayana Murthy Of INFOSY'S was arrested in Bulgaria​[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Police in India often arrest wrongfully... once they commit a wrong , they will fabricate evidence and involve all colleagues...
CEans, I've been thinking about this since ages 😀 . We have a good bunch of CEans who are students. I think CE will grow if we can spread our...
Hi, I'm trying to interface a 4021 (8 stage static shift register) chip which is receiving a 12v clock and data input from a remote device to a PIC chip....
i need some bsics mini projects in electronics.can any one help me please