Circuit Designing

Are there any other softwares other than the likes of Multisim that can be used for designing circuits and also testing them at computer level itself.

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    I would say that Orcad PSpice is the most standard tool used both in the Industry as well as at Colleges.
    Get a hold of that.
    😁
  • Mayhem
    Mayhem
    reachrkata
    I would say that Orcad PSpice is the most standard tool used both in the Industry as well as at Colleges.
    Get a hold of that.
    😁
    Yep Pspice is the best tool.,...u can get hold of the student version i think its available free for download though the libraries might be slightly limited

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After designing the code in VHDL using modelsim how can it be implemented onto an IC. Are there any specific kits for this. All I know about is VHDL coding...
Hi dear CEans! I got a trouble with XP when i setting folder options. When I select tools > folder options > view, then I enabled "Show hidden files and...
hello everyone, I'm new. I got a engineering equation to solve & need some help. i am doing a project that uses joule heating of a wire & i wanted...
hey friends, my pen drive(moser baer 1gb is showing a write protect error while transferring files having size greater than 237 MB. can any one of you suggest me how...
CEans, Its high time that we add/remove/modify our existing sections. In my opinion, We preserve our existing Trade Specific Sections (i.e Computer Science, Electronics, Civil ...) Merge CE IT Help...