Circuit Clipping

Does anyone know of two ways in which a circuit could be modified to remove clipping?
It is an Op Amp circuit with negative feedback.

Replies

• king ece
    king ece
    biasing...dude
  • Norvan Martin
    Norvan Martin
    Ok....can you explain a little further?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Do you want to make Clipper Circuit?
  • king ece
    king ece
    godfather
    Do you want to make Clipper Circuit?
    apply dc voltage ....suppose if u want output of 5 v peak ,,,but due to clipping if it iz 2 v only ,,, then u apply 3 volt from input side
  • Norvan Martin
    Norvan Martin
    Ok...I get it now, thanks.
    So you would keep the other terminal grounded?
  • Anthony Jarmie
    Anthony Jarmie
    Hello friends,

As you know, diodes can be used as switches depending on the biasing type, reverse of forward. The clipping circuit, also referred to as clipper, clips off some of the portions of the input signal and uses the clipped signal as the output signal. The clamping circuit or clamper keeps the amplitude of the output signal same as that of the input signal except that the D.C. level (offset) has been changed. The clamper through which the input waveform shifts to positive direction is called positive clamper, otherwise, is called negative clamper.

Best regards
    Anthony

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This free small 8 page eBook gives a new approach to concept design. This area of design is not given much importance by the industry. Yet a properly developed concept...
Came across this item, which is quite far removed from my haunts. Posting here incase it is of use to CEans of this ilk. https://electronicscomponentsworld.c... Products from ElectronicsComponentsWorld.com
Babar Nawaz Khan UET Peshawar KPK Pakistan
The Real Grass-roots Innovation by Indian wins Best Product Design! Made on a total cost of `300, this project- “Load carrier for labor”, aims to improve the working condition of...
Respected Sir,​I am the student of our college organizing committee, our college is organizing both technical & cultural fest.I want sponsor for this event.My college is in panchkula,haryana. please suggest...