Chromebook - The (always) new computer - Do you like it?

Google says it has released eight stable updates over the past year, adding a number of major features and hundreds of improvements to all Chromebooks through the auto-update mechanism.
There’s a lot more on the way, so all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the benefits of what they call the (always) new computer.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like we don't have any google fans out here. 👀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Problem is this works on cloud and currently we don't have enough bandwidth.....
    and I didn't find any way to install Chromium OS on my machine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ex Reliance Trends team has launched www.fashionara.com - a premium fashion and lifestyle online store. Now online fashion stores aren't new in the Indian ecommerce market, but that has not...
sravani b.tech cse nellore student i joined in crazyengineers because try to get some knowledge about higher studies and also jobs
Hello I am Sanjay Singhal, Working as AE(CIVIL) in a Govt. Department. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers community.
Nothing confidential about it - but I'm not a trained engineer. Hope I'll be accepted here.
LG 5″, 1080p, 440ppi LCD Display Is World’s First AH-IPS Bridgestone To Make World-Class Tires From 100% Sustainable Materials Ubi Interactive Makes Any Surface A TouchScreen; Play Angry Birds On...