Chrome OS: New Window manager

here is some pictures of new Chrome OS
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are still saparate machines come for chrome OS. Just curious if anyone has used it, can I install it on my PC or as a portable OS??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've not yet tried Chromebook; but what's apparent is that Google's taking inspiration from Windows Taskbar 😁 . Google launched ChromeOS to 'solve the typical GUI' problems but now seems to have changed the track.

But what my eyes see is beautiful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A massive Earthquake of magnitude 8.7 has struck Indonesia. The Earthquake is so massive that Tsunami warning has been issued all over the Indian ocean. The tremors were felt in...
can some one please help me where i can find or tell me how to draw the TS diagrams for reversible processes like isobaric,isochoric,isentropic,isotherma,polytropic processes etc..or otherwise how to draw...
James Cameron is just back from the record breaking dive in the Mariana Trench, ~ 7 miles below the sea-level but he's ready for his next big thing and it's...
Apple's Siri may have trouble deciphering your Indian accent but it's now able to speak Hindi and we've a video to prove it.
I am glad to introduce myself , am MD Irfan From Hyderabad My aim is to be a Successful Software Engineer in one of the MNCs, this zeal in me...