Chrome OS launching next week

TechCrunch recently posted that Google's much awaited Operating System, Chrome OS will be launched next week.

Details :

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am computer science engineering student and have interest in networking. I have completed CCNA & java and want to further enhance my skills in networking I am interested...
Watch the trailer in HD here: YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Launch Trailer (Official HD) Awesome game!! read the review here : Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...
Sir / madam, My question is There is a 5 digit no. 3 pairs of sum is eleven each. Last digit is 3 times the first one. 3rd digit is...
Google, as a corporation that compiles information and makes it searchable via the Internet, has received criticism regarding issues such as intellectual property,internet privacy, and censorship.Google's mission statement is "to...
AMD and Intel on Thursday agreed to a legal settlement of most disputes and entered into a five-year cross-patent licensee pact. As part of the agreement, Intel will pay AMD...