Chrome Extension: Install Stylebot for clean web experience at any website

Stylebot - Chrome Web Store a small plugin to modify style of a web page.
Any noob can handle this and if you are familiar with firebug and little web development this is cake walk.
You can hide unwanted elements, change font, color background. Technically you can change anything , what you can do with custom CSS.
Moreover you can find style shared by other people. Just one click on Install style from social and you can access shared styles for that specific website in no time. You can also share your own style.

Following is my first attempt to more cleaner way of CrazyEngineer experience.
[​IMG]
Stylebot - Chrome Web Store.
Install the extension and on CrazyEngineers you can use my shared style "Clean CrazyEnginners".

PS: CE is clean itself, it just me, who like minimal layout 😉

Replies

• Shihabudheen K
    Shihabudheen K
    Thanks for sharing this. Nice extension

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Console OS is not an emulator like Bluestacks or Genymotion. It runs natively on Windows PC and supports Windows 8.1 secure boot which even Androidx86 team didn't achieved. You can...
sir i want develop a bot in which i want interface small lcd, keys , camera n infrared divice plz sugget me which divice i can use to interface this...
i got placement in TCS and now they are training me as a tester. and from the begning of my engineering life iam more interested in coding.and i want to...
Wishing you Guys a very happy birthday. @Gurjeet Singh and @Nayan Goenka where is the party? 🎉
Priced identically to the recently introduced Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone, the folks at ASUS have started taking pre-orders for the Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG model) via Flipkart. The Asus Zenfone...