Choosing right platform to enter into IT...

This question always there in my mind as i am E&TC engineer trying to get entry level in IT(development,testing or any other...) In market specially in pune there are govt institutes like CDAC and other private institutes(seed,Techrel,NIIT,MindScript,and list goes on...) is there any hard and fast rule while choosing these?? many insist CDAC as many have placed from there,just running after getting placed or implementation of the language learnt or frameworks is imp??
Transition from being fresher to profession what one sees in candidates?-Academics,Apti,criteria and language skills ??? or knowledge ,attitude,desire to learn new things?? i am confused what should be choosed and what exactly should we gauging our-selfs while getting into IT..hope i find help here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Over the years, the exact relationship between genetic factors and cognition has remained poorly understood. Scientists from the Imperial college of London have found interesting gene clusters which might be...
Healthcare providing online services and websites are have become rampant. While some portal let people seek solution to their health problems, others let users look for guidance in choosing doctors....
I made an error in entering my 10th standard marks. I overlooked my additional subject marks & thus entered the standard percentage i.e. 87% , instead of actual percentage i.e...
In yet another update for Facebook for iOS, the app now joins Tumblr to support the feature of ‘Live Photos’. With new edition of the latest iPhones, like 6s and...
Event Name: Pragyan Organised by: Pragyan In Trichy, Tamil Nadu Event Dates - Feb 25, 2016 at 12:00 AM to Feb 28, 2016 at 12:00 AM Venue Address: NIT-Trichy, trichy,...