Choosing a SUV. Should I buy Hyundai Creta?

Hello! I want to appeal to people who are well versed in cars. I want to buy a car, and I tend to Hyundai CretaHyundai Creta - Price in India-Reviews, Images, Specs, Mileage | New model 2018, creata models, suv . It is important to me the opinion of the professions, since I am not very good at machines. Should I buy it or better consider other options?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bangalore City is seeing a peculiar phenomenon of students appear keen on getting a job but ditch the companies when a better offer comes along. Called 'Ghosting', this is causing...
I am a civil engineering student. And I am doing btech course from a private university. So it's hard to get placement. I want a job after btech. 
Design News says: Ahead of his keynote at DesignCon 2019, UC Berkeley physicist Dr. Irfan Siddiqi discusses the realities of quantum computing, where the technology is today, and where it's...
Machine Design says: From assembly and pick-and-place to material handling and packaging, the number of robots working in manufacturing and assembly plants continues to grow—a big part of the new...