Chinmay Joshi..

Hello Everyone..

I am Chinmay Joshi currently doing my Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering from Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (RCOEM) Nagpur. I am a big fan of music, I can play keyboard and Tabla. I like playing Chess, Basketball and Cricket. I played many state level tournament in chess during school time. I like to learn new things, no matter what's so ever it is.

I am very excited about CE. And hope to learn many new things..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oppo Electronics Corp. - the Chinese tech giant has decided to launch its flagship smartphone Oppo N1 in India. Globally unveiled in September 2013, the Oppo N1 smartphone has been...
Line 6 (recently acquired by Yamaha Corporation, Japan) - one of the world famous names in guitar amplifier manufacturing has announced "AMPLIFi" - an entirely new kind of a guitar...
Right now i am working on led spinning project..but i am having difficulties in its programming ..pl ease help me outm
Hello Everyone.. I am Mrinmoy Kumar Swarnakar. I am currently pursuing my Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering from "Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management(RCOEM), Nagpur". I am a...
Give some tips on paper presentation.I'm 3rd year ece student.. please specify topics too