China has world's longest railway track for bullet train

China has just launched the world's longest railway track meant for the high speed bullet trains. The track extends from Beijing to Guangzhou, a distance of about 2298 kilometers. With about 35 stops in between; the bullet train will travel at a speed of 300 kmph and is expected to reduce the travel time from 22 hours to just 8 hours.

The civil engineers must be quite busy laying the world's larges railway track network all over China. I think it'd be an interesting mega-project to follow.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How about youth in politics friends? any new ideas for the old politicians who are interested in money rather than welfare of the people.
Fightback app sends SOS messages to registered numbers on click of button. This app , I personally feel, is very relevant for todays women, though can be relevant to other...
From my childhood I have an idea to combine more then one old desktop by some method to run single operating system. through this I want get more efficiency speed...
I want to know about introducing credit card sysytem sir please tell me how can i ask someone help personally? actually i want to ask help for my projects so...
Here's an interesting question I stumbled upon on the Internet - write the most unique things you can do in India but not elsewhere in the world. Can you think...