Chicago Timelapse Project - Windy City Nights Unbelievably good

Max Wilson's maxi effort results in this monumental time lapse that involved processing 8 Terabytes data.

Quote:
During this project, I have shot over 200,000 exposures, of raw digital files. With the raw files, exports and renders this accumulated to about 8 Terabytes of storage data. So the process of managing the files and backing up the data was a project in itself. I also had to choose which rendered sequences were going to be in the final movie. I had so many shots which did not make it in due to trying to keep the time of the movie around 6 minutes.
Endquote

(from friend Vijayan's Blog)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AppHack Hyderabad 2013 on November 9-10, 2013​AppHack is the first of its kind 24 hour Mobile App Hackathon conducted by AngelHack, a premier community based out of San Francisco to...
May be this should be in Chillax. For whatever it is worth, to whomsoever it may concern: https://electronics360.globalspec.com/article/3073/exclusive-video-teardown-apple-iphone-5s-and-5c
i have watched peoples talking about Pre-DAC ? Being an DAC aspirant i am curious to know what does it refer to ? Is it anything necessary before taking C-CAT...
i have distance and pressure than how to calculate velocity...????
Probably you are going to see most inspirational Engineer and designer. He doesn't have arms from birth still he can do all engineering jobs including welding, designing car parts on...