Chemical engineering startup?

I am new here..
I just completed btech chemical engineering.may i know about chemical engineering start up companies and buisness that can be developed in chemical engineering industry.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Akheel Ashraf K
    buisness that can be developed in chemical engineering industry
    There is no such animal as Chem Engg Industry. All chemical, polymer, food processing, brewing/ fermenting, petrochemical, pharma and biotech industries use chem engg. Usually these are very large scale operations except for the new niche things like 3d tissue printing and drug delivery systems development.
    Chem Engg is a truly multidisciplinary area. It straddles too many manufacturing processes.
    You may have to be more specific if you want people to suggest activities.
    One activity that can be started in a smaller scale may be oleo resins (Flavours and essences) of natural herbs and spices.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Akheel Ashraf K
    Akheel Ashraf K
    Thank you sir..
    I really dont know about this industry.Now i am trying to know more about industries.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A.SHANKAR I'M A STUDENT , ON THE STREAM OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ON 1st YEAR. MY HOBBIES ARE KNOWING INFOS, EXERCISE,READING BOOKS............ ! GOT THIS WEBSITE WHILE SURFING !!!!!!!!!!! THINK I...
I want to share some useful experiences which you can accomplish (if you don’t have an internship or even if you do) to put on your resume. You can do...
Sir, next week einfochip visiting our college for campus placement. If possible plz tell me procedure, syllabus for apptti and 2015 placement papers.
Hello CEian's, I m in a trouble in buying a laptop. I have my specifications of ; ☆i5 Processor(5th gen) ☆8GB RAM ☆1TB harddisk ☆2GB graphic card(AMD radeon / NIVIDIA...
There's a new update about the YU Yutopia smartphone and it's that the handset is made of neither plastic nor sandstone, but pure metal. Yu Televenture, the subsidiary of Micromax,...