Chemical Engineering Project

Hello sir,
I m a Chem. Engg student (final year) and i m finding difficulty to decide what kind of project to be carried out would be best. As i have quite clear idea / knowledge about mass transfer so something related to it that would infact be feasible at our college level itself. So, i am really consufed as to how to start and from where to start.So Sir kindly help me to get out of this confusion.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: Project

Have you decided your project title?

What re the project ideas do you have in your mind?
  • NANOVEA
    NANOVEA
    Re: Project

I would suggest using your mass transfer choice to study the improvement of a material application.

Chemical engineers and Materials engineers have such a vast ability to partner in the advancement of materials.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Placement questions: 1. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40km/hr. then what is the speed of the stream?...
Aptitude questions asked in L&T: Q1. Cost of an item is x. It's value increases by p% and decreases by p% Now the new value is 1 rupee, what is...
Placement Questions: 1) void main( ) { int i; i=(2,3); printf(%d,i); } a) 2 b) 3 c) garbage value. d)none of these. Ans : b)3. 2) void main( ) {...
Quantitative questions: Quantitative Section: Q1. Find the nest term in series ? 25 16 9 4 1 0 ? Ans. (-1)2 = 1 Q2. If (NM)2= RRM where N.M &...
Selection process of Mahindra satyam 2011: Interview procedure consists of three sections: 1.Written 2.Interview(Technical and HR) (Written Test 170 Marks). Written Test Is Very Simple and It has 2 sections....