Chemical Engineering Project Ideas?

CEans,

I'm wondering we haven't had queries for mini,major project ideas by Chemical Engineers. Is it that chemical engineering students don't have a compulsory project in their curriculum?

Can we college project ideas for chemical engineers?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

I'm wondering we haven't had queries for mini,major project ideas by Chemical Engineers. Is it that chemical engineering students don't have a compulsory project in their curriculum?

Can we college project ideas for chemical engineers?
    I have an idea for them of making an artificial fuel with highest calorific value as Hydrogen but still not as explosive as it is.
  • Bhuvanesh_18
    Bhuvanesh_18
    post me some ideas related with manufacture of perfural with different elements?
  • sakthisuryakumar
    sakthisuryakumar
    sir,
    i m III year chemical engineering student. I want to do a project now. I am interested in petrochemical/petroleum related projects. Can you specify the areas in petroleum industry, where by doing a project in that area has much greater value. I request you to help me in doing my project
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    chemical engineers can have more projects related with blending of fuels ...
  • saketsahu92
    saketsahu92
    Hello,
    This is saket.I think making a artificial fuel with high calorific value is a great idea. pls help me, i m looking for a nyc project as this.
    pls revert asap.Thanku.
  • Asmina Manna
    Asmina Manna
    please suggest some good ideas for final year chemical engineering project....or can i get a chance to work with any chemical company or RnD working on chemical project..please reply soon.
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Hi

I came across this interesting question recently
    can we somehow turn a paper with printed text in it to blank paper again
    on googling i couldnt find any good solution
    but there are some chemical processes for removing carbon ink from paper
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Asmina Manna
    please suggest some good ideas for final year chemical engineering project....or can i get a chance to work with any chemical company or RnD working on chemical project..please reply soon.
    Hi
    contact your professor and do a project under him
    try to public a paper in an international conference
    only that will help in higher education and R&D
  • Sushmita Sati
    Sushmita Sati
    Yes, u can do it on HTHP Drilling Fluid formation........ I have an Idea of it, u can take it from me otherwise go on Google......
  • Sushmita Sati
    Sushmita Sati
    Yes, If you will do Training under any Industry, u will be provided with a Project but if you want to stay back in College, than you have to Contact any Chemical Company for a Project...... If u get any Information regarding this (Chemical Projects provided by Chemical Companies), then do Inform Me....... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sushmita Sati
    Sushmita Sati
    Hey, want work on Some Chemical Projects, I need Suggestions...... Should I go for a Company or I have to do Myself(From Google)? Do Chemical Companies provide Projects to 3rd Year Students? If Yes, then how can I get it, do Suggest Me........๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ososoba
    ososoba
    Im currently doing my final year project and would like to get a topic, but im an IT inclined person so i was thinking of doing something on process simulation or the simulation of a reaction type. Any ideas?
  • SushmaLokapur
    SushmaLokapur
    Hi!
    I'm 3rd year chemical engineering student. We should do mini-projects this time. Can anybody help me in this? I want projects which can lend helping hand to common people or something related to improving our lifestyles.
  • sasan
    sasan
    Hello
    I am last year student of Chemical Engineering
    I chose the title of my project guide.
    What title will be explored further in future projects?
    Thanks
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    sasan
    Hello
    I am last year student of Chemical Engineering
    I chose the title of my project guide.
    What title will be explored further in future projects?
    Thanks
    It Depends in which field you want to work.
    Is there a specific sector you are targeting??
  • sasan
    sasan
    prashpan
    It Depends in which field you want to work.
    Is there a specific sector you are targeting??

A project that has been resolved in the future and not old and still be important
    Work in our country is based on other parameters.
    I'm researching more about the process, petrochemical or process control.
    Which industries will be a permanent issue and the industry will be important?
    Thanks
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Well the most important industry today is petroleum and its related industries. Materials industry is a growing sector where a lot of research is needed. We need to find simpler method for mass production of new and better materials.

sasan
    Work in our country is based on other parameters.
    I would like to know more on these parameters.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Food, Clothing and Shelter are universal basics of living. Of these the first involves a lot of chemical engineering.
    Only about 2% of food used in India is processed compared with more than 95% in the US. There is a huge opportunity in food processing for budding Chemical Engineers. From farm level to ready to eat snacks, it is chemical engineering all the way. One can creatively use solar heat for lot of farm side activities also.
    This should provide some food for thought!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This post (not necessarily a debate topic as such) is inspired from a comment left on my personal blog. I believe patriotism is grossly misunderstood term. I don't want to...
๐Ÿ˜ Hello everyone. This is Neha ,IT Engineer.
hello friends.................... I m in 6th sem of b.tech in IT.I hav my 6 months training in 7th sem in Industry. Pls tell me some IT companies that provide such...
I am using mysql on ubuntu 8.04 LTS.I have a file with .sql extension.It has some queries for creating tables..How can I execute this script?
In my Laptop , its showing a warning of "Low disk space on C Drive.Its running out of space." and its showing 157MB of free space in C Drive. I...