CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOBS Nigeria

most of the chemical engineering student in nigeria tend to to dive into the petroleum sector after graduating is there any sector a chemical engineer can work apart from the petroleum sector and still have a good pay at end of the day

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    chinemelum
    most of the chemical engineering student in nigeria tend to to dive into the petroleum sector after graduating is there any sector a chemical engineer can work apart from the petroleum sector and still have a good pay at end of the day
    That is depend upon the industries in Nigeria. One of our client said that in Nigeria most of the industries are dependent on Petroleum Sector So might be because of that people are choosing that area. Why not you start your own small company to change the market flow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am recently working on seminar "finite element analysis of gear" and project "dynamic analysis of helical gear by photoelasticity". if any one have any information please share with me.i...
class box { int height; int width; int length; box(int h=0, int w=0, int l=0) { height=h; width=w; length=l; } int vol() { return height*width*length; } } public class consdemo...
How noise can be converted into electrical energy??
Real time project ideas based on power electronics??EEE projects??
Pinterest is now available on iPad as a native app. The app lets you 'pin' your photos on the wall and share them with your contacts. The new app will...