checking datatype of input at runtime

how can we check the datatype of the input that the user has entered at runtime in C++?

Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    Moderators I think this post should be in CS& IT forum..??
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    From what I have studied till today, A variable always has to be declared before it can be used and you always store an input into a variable.

Anyone know the answer ?
  • AGRU
    AGRU
    As per known to me during runtime in c++ datatype of the variables are checked as per earlier declared by the user before run time i.e during compilation.if a variable has an unspecified datatype then it may show compilation error .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can we expicitly call the destructor to destroy an object in the middle of the program in C++?
Hi, We have got a project in which we have got a data structure (.bin file) and we are supposed to call it in matlab. how do we do that...
This is a great feature! 😀
hi Friends My name is Rajasegar(RS).i am doing my BE in electronic and communication.And interested in research.....Can u friends Help me in my Ideas PLS 😀
i have completed my btec on may 2009 with an aggregate of 69.7%... i would like to work with some good companies from gulf region..... which are the companies that...