Check out Show my street

Has anyone checked this out?
Truly amazing.
Enter the site
#-Link-Snipped-#
and start typing in any address in the world and see the way the programme reacts as the address develops.
Posted by Vijayan in #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The site's not loading on my computer. Looks like their servers are down. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    The site's not loading on my computer. Looks like their servers are down. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Works fine on mine. Just checked out from this post. I just put in my daughter's address and it popped up the full front view of her house in USA including the Crepe Myrtle tree in full bllom after I trimmed it when I visited her last year. Seems there is no privacy anymore on the net.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I type in my uncle's US address and I can see his place just fine. But no output when I type in my own address! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Punch_a_Tantra
    I type in my uncle's US address and I can see his place just fine. But no output when I type in my own address! ๐Ÿ˜”
    India has banned street level photographing by GOOGLE. When I started typing the address of my birth place , even half way through it gave out the full address of the small town in Tamilnadu, where I was born and showed an aereal view of the street. I could clearly make out the big temple next to our old house. When I put in my present address in Bangalore, it popped up an aereal view again. I could make out my house with the solar heater on the roof and the sloping red tiled roof on the side.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Engineers, I'm facing a laptop overheating problem. the problem details: - the laptop shuts down automatically after some while of hard processing (e.g. matlab , antivirus); - the fan...
gyz plz sombody help me out here; my question is: i want to connect a smart phone(wireless connection) to a pc in LAN.. plz suggest me what kind of hardware...
Richard Branson has been putting lot of money in making the aeroplanes fly using biofuel and now, the Boeing 787 is ready to take its first flight using the new...
Microsoft's perpetual cash cow, The Office Productivity Suite is getting ready for the next version, called Office 15 and it talks about cloud connectivity. The official-looking (yeah) video shows how...
Microsoft has launched the mobile keyboard 5000 in India at a price tag of Rs. 3350. Now as against the way Microsoft designs their products to work primarily with Windows,...