Cheating in Education: Animation B.E or B.Sc?

Recently I came across an advertisement in news paper claiming to give scholarship for engineering in animation.

In small letters, it was mentioned that the scholarships will be given to those who wish to do B.Sc in animation.

Both the statements in advertisements are contradictory.

What is your opinion on it? have you came across any such case? Is the above mentioned thing a fraud?

I am purposefully not mentioning any names

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People are obsessed with adding letters after their names, not the real education. That's why such spamsters will continue to make money.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think he is trying to make something attractive by this more will consult him and he can play with them by rules

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I am new to this blog.Could anyone here can tell me any new idea..as i want to make something new in any language.. Thanks in advance
i am in b tech 1st year with electronic and communication.i am having trimester system.and in coming 2nd year after 1st trimester,i want to apply for training/project .can anyone please...
When Sir Tim Berners-Lee put the first website online nearly 20 years ago, he cannot have imagined how it has changed everything about our lives. He explains why, in his...
Hello everyone, I m vishakha.i have done mca.I want a project in language java so that i can improve my skills.but i want some new project.can any one suggest?
I just found this site: Civil Engineering Online Review which has all the problems from past Civil Engineering Liscensure Board Examination. I hope it can help all the graduating students...