Chat on new technologies

Friends, why dont we chat on some current technologies ... which are useful to us, helps in updating our minds??come n share ....Lets starts

I want to learn PHP......more jobs r their in php programmer requirements?? ......

IS java based programming is best to learn or .net based???...... wat u say?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to chit-chat section. Please read this -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Revss
    Friends, why dont we chat on some current technologies ... which are useful to us, helps in updating our minds??come n share ....Lets starts

I want to learn PHP......more jobs r their in php programmer requirements?? ......

IS java based programming is best to learn or .net based???...... wat u say?
    To continue the discussion further, I believe Java, .Net & PHP are not 'technologies' per se. They are mere tools/languages to write the code.

The question, "Which is better to learn ; .Net or Java?" needs few parameters on which the judgment has to be made. Both JAVA and .Net have their advantages & disadvantages. To the best of my knowledge JAVA is preferred when platform independence is the focus.

I'd request that the different topics to be started as separate discussion thread.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Python! *wide grin*

Also, IMHO, I think PHP is pretty much a fundamental brick in web development.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Python! *wide grin*

Also, IMHO, I think PHP is pretty much a fundamental brick in web development.
    Indeed. In fact CE is all PHP ;-)
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Stucts a Advance Java Framewok
    [FONT="] [/FONT]Struts 1.1

The Jakarta Struts project, an open source project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation, is a server side Java implementation of the Model−View−Controller (MVC) design pattern. The Struts project provides an open source framework for creating Web applications that easily separate the presentation layer and allow it to be abstracted from the transaction/data layers. Since its inception, Struts has received quite a bit of developer support, and is quickly becoming a dominant factor in the open source community.​
    All Struts applications are packaged using the Java Web application format. Java Web applications are best described by the Java Servlet Specification 2.2, which introduced the idea using the following terms: “A Web Application is a collection of servlets, HTML pages, classes, and other resources that can be bundled and run on multiple containers from multiple vendors.” In simpler terms, a Java Web application is a collection of one or more Web components that have been packaged together for the purpose of creating a complete application to be executed in the Web layer of an enterprise application. Here is a list of the common components that can be packaged in a Web application:​
    · Servlets​
    · Java Server Pages (JSPs)​
    · JSP custom tag libraries​
    · Utility classes and application classes​
    · Static documents, including HTML, images, JavaScript, etc.​
    · Misinformation describing the Web application​
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Hey no further discussion on structs framework?????
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi nilesh,

I guess it is struts, correct me if I am wrong. Man, talk about struts2, struts 1.1 is far behind struts 2.

For more information on struts2, refer the following, any doubts feel free to ask 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I think Andriod is also next thing to watch out for,it shows lots of promises is mostly based in JAVA,and heard its a open source too,hope these are not rumours
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    shalini_goel14
    Hi nilesh,

I guess it is struts, correct me if I am wrong. Man, talk about struts2, struts 1.1 is far behind struts 2.

For more information on struts2, refer the following, any doubts feel free to ask 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank a lot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m now in 3rd year of my engineering.... i have attended the implant training offered by indian southern railway in chennai on the topic of satellite and telecommunication field......
battle has begin between these two khans...... SRK showed his 6 packs in om shanti om😎 but AAMIR is now showing his 8 packs in ghajini....😉 shahrukh has launched new...
Hey everyone, I am Parth, an Engineering first year student from Rutgers University. I joined Crazy Engineers because I wanted to know what was out there in the real world...
Am a IInd year stdent..and i've started doing a FM transmitter intercom....can anyone give their ideas also pls..... the circuit tht i have in mind...is fm transmitter circuit with an...
Am gonna start a community in ma college esp for EC engineers... i need a name for tht....anyone pl help.... 😕