Chat Box

hey admin..can we guys have a chat box in which we guys can chat r share any small information their and the members can directly converse with each other....it will be a cool idea and is an excellent feature to add to our forum.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    friendster7
    hey admin..can we guys have a chat box in which we guys can chat r share any small information their and the members can directly converse with each other....it will be a cool idea and is an excellent feature to add to our forum.
    Click on the 'CE' logo on the top of this page. You'll be taken to the forum index page. Scroll down till the bottom of the page.

We already have a chatbox.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    ya i saw it..but it would be nice if we have it on top...a suggestion i guess..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CrazyEngineers is no longer a lonely place on the Internet. In our mission of uniting engineers across the world to make the world a better place to live, we...
:smile:Go and check all my Crazy engineers..the best Circuit RELATED SITE.wid Loads of Designs,Topics,Circuits etc.May next time you yourself can fetch what you need from here ๐Ÿ˜ Circuit lab, diagrams,Free...
hiii frnds hw r u??? hey!! can nybody tell me ny project idea on solar energy... yaar actually i'm in last sem...so plz help me ....
hey admin..can we open a topic on e-books collection..this will help a lot i guess..i have lot of ideas which are nice for our forum..
Hi every body........... i have one quetion in my mind what is exact full form of YAHOO!?? Plz give ur suggestions?? Thanks 4 ur guidence