charge density and current density in free space are zero. why???

hello everyone i would like to know why charge density and current density in free space are zero??????????

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    actual charge density and current density is not zero in free space.

However, when we talk about charge density or current density we more often than not talk about their average values which are of course zero, on account of random motion of charges in one form or the other. These charges behave as a gas molecules that can occupy any position and move in any direction.

when the effect of all charges present in free space is taken together, the resultant is always zero
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ankush chaudhary
    hello everyone i would like to know why charge density and current density in free space are zero??????????
    Free sace is essentially one hydrgen atom er cubic kilometer. Charges do not exist in isolation. There has to be elctrons or positive ions. Free space has neither.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Stumbled upon following video on the Internet. Has anyone through of creating a similar one for their final year or say hobby project? If yes, please do share it with...
Will any one suggess me the source for study the Design of Electrical Systems.
If anything looks too beautiful and too amazing to our eyes, we suspect that it must be a photoshop job. But I'm quite sure that the nature will continue to...
https://htwins.net/scale2/scale2.swf?bordercolor=white Go through the above-mentioned link. Get your mind blown!☕
I have installed Thunderbird in my PC now need to ask something regarding fatching Email. I have configured my gmail Account with it and i want to download all my...