Changing hobbies

I do not know how many here are like me. My hobby is changing hobbies. I have done each and every thing, almost each and every to be precise. I got an impulse to play the guitar. I went and bought one for Rs. 10K, I got bored of it after 8 months, it has been lying in a corner of my room with all my ex hobbies since then. ๐Ÿ˜›

The room includes a bag full of coins(last coin added about 6 years ago), Two stamp collecting books(last updated 8 years ago), A flute, a mouthorgan, a keyboard, tabla, trumpet, bongo, a diary in which 28 ragas are written(i took lessons in classical music from the age of 2 to 11 then got bored and left it), football, baseball, playstation, cricket kit......and the list is endless.๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Have you played basketball too? ๐Ÿ˜€ I sorta change some hobbies too.. but not to the extent like you, haha. Anyhow, the good thing is you can pick any of your hobbies up again later, right? Very versatile ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    I do not know how many here are like me. My hobby is changing hobbies. I have done each and every thing, almost each and every to be precise. I got an impulse to play the guitar. I went and bought one for Rs. 10K, I got bored of it after 8 months, it has been lying in a corner of my room with all my ex hobbies since then. ๐Ÿ˜›

The room includes a bag full of coins(last coin added about 6 years ago), Two stamp collecting books(last updated 8 years ago), A flute, a mouthorgan, a keyboard, tabla, trumpet, bongo, a diary in which 28 ragas are written(i took lessons in classical music from the age of 2 to 11 then got bored and left it), football, baseball, playstation, cricket kit......and the list is endless.๐Ÿ˜›
    Hmm! You look like an unreliable person! ๐Ÿ˜’

...[โ€‹IMG] Just kidding!

I haven't been changing hobbies, but I've been adding new hobbies almost every two years. I've been playing Guitar since past 7+ years and got into singing as well. ๐Ÿ˜€ I still continue to do that and I love it!

Table Tennis is one of my newest hobbies and I guess I'm doing pretty well at that.

And of course, posting on CE Forums is one of my coolest hobbies !
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @ash: Yeah i have played basketball and volleyball in high school. Well yes i may choose to pick a previous hobby, thanks for the suggestion. I will think about this.
    @Big K: Cool! Why don't you make a rock band. Man 7 years is a long time. I tried Table Tennis but could never play it properly and left it in 3 weeks. I have added one too. I have been hitting the gym and doing power lifting(free weights and machine both) since 2005, 3rd april 2005 to be more precise. Recently about 5 months ago i bought a pair of boxing gloves, and a boxing bag filled with sand(about 55 kg in weight and it is just more than 1/2 full).
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, What do you all think about this IPL DLF league 20-20 matches? Will that be a Great hit or a Miss?Isn't it something different?We could find enemies turning...
hey can anyone help me out in my java coding
Happy birthday to Seenivasakan!
can anyone help me in java coding i am trying to building a frame which will ask 4 username and psw and if they mathches by looking in database ,it...
I really want to know if there is a method of creating an mp3 player using a pen drive instead of a memory card. I have got three san disk...