change windows XP password without knowing the administrator password

just go to cmd and type
netuser
thats it!!!!!!
now the windows will work on ur password!!!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankititstime
    just go to cmd and type
    netuser
    thats it!!!!!!
    now the windows will work on ur password!!!!!!
    I doubt. I guess you can change the passoword of any user when you are logged in as an administrator.

Its' of course not so easy to crack XP admin password.
  • ankititstime
    ankititstime
    well try it once
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Don't you need the netuser executable, placed in the system folder? That'll mean you need to be logged as admin anyway 😛
  • loraandbush
    loraandbush
    I applied your technique but it was not working.
  • tild
    tild
    Here is proper and perfect solution....
    We can change the pass..without log in to windows...
    Follow the steps:

1)Just U have make the bootable CD OF the Following ISO
    2)Boot from that Bootable Cd ..
    3)Read the instructions and follow it..
    4)U cant cack the win pass..

Enjoy ... 😁

Download:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hey guys may be this will work..in user account>>in related task bar >>prevent a forgotten password.just click that and follow the instruction and store it in floppy..when ever u forget the password u can insert the floppy and change the password.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

500GB external drive offers three different interfaces If your laptop doesn’t have a 1TB drive, then there’s a good chance that one of these days you’ll need a little extra...
The new shape of music: Music has its own geometry, researchers find The figure shows how geometrical music theory represents four-note chord-types -- the collections of notes form a tetrahedron,...
March the warmest on record over world land surfaces Planet Earth continues to run a fever. Last month was the warmest March on record over land surfaces of the world...
I do not know how many here are like me. My hobby is changing hobbies. I have done each and every thing, almost each and every to be precise. I...
Hello CEans, What do you all think about this IPL DLF league 20-20 matches? Will that be a Great hit or a Miss?Isn't it something different?We could find enemies turning...