Change Display Name !!

Hi All,( back after finishing exams)
I was just seeing few posts,when i saw a post regarding "changing my display name?" I was thinking what if we have the power to change the display names.
like we can give power to those who are part of the 200 posts team
and do join me in the 200 team guys?

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Your saying, once we've reached that point, we have the power to change our own name!?
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    yes.only the display name in the forum like (friendster7,KINETIC_JOULES)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't get the point. If you have username change requests - forward them to me at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

I'll be happy to give you a new username (if its available). 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome back friendster! Hope your exams went well!

Maybe its possible to add some perks for reaching 200 posts, considering we could add so many modules to the vBulletin system. We'll see after the forum restructure 😀
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Yes. . . because Biggie changed my name. And, Ash, that's a good idea!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Wouldn't you lose all sense of who was who? It might also make it harder to control spammers and the like?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Perfect! @ Gohm - I don't get it - what's the point in changing username? Its like - changing your own name in the Crazy Engineers world! 😀
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Exactly. . . I just needed one letter changed in mine. . . I'd accidentally misspelled it in the sign-up. I wasn't aware that I could change it until I read someone's post.
    I think changing your display name as a whole is kind of defeating the purpose.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    It can be custom title, but changing username is pointless.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    agree with maro

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i m doing bteh(electrical) I need ur help in selecting the project topic
What is your opinion about the best operating system for desktop/laptops ? Basis of your opinion should be on following parameters Reliability Scalability Ease to use Easy to administer Security
What will be best branch of technology from 6-10 years from today ? Imagine that you have to recommend this to for some in 10th today. I am not sure...
i am a computer science engineer who ll b passin out in 2009. i wanna establish my career in microprocessors. is my engineering degree enough for that or do i...
[Article cross posted from here : Know your CEan raj87verma88] CEans, Continuing our tradition of bringing you more about our own CEans, we bring you our editor CEan - raj87verma88...