Change Current Mozilla Firefox Persona

There are 2 ways of doing it:

Visit the Personas #-Link-Snipped-#, choose your favorite design, and click on your choice to instantly change the look of your browser.

OR

Go to the Tools menu in Firefox and select Add-ons to display the add-ons manager.

Then click on the Themes button at the top of the add-ons manager window to list your most recently selected designs, or click Find More to see even more designs.

If you have Personas Plus, click on the little fox mask in the lower left corner of your browser so you can easily select a Persona that suits your style.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    How to undo the current persona?

To disable a current Persona design, go to the Tools menu and select Add-ons to display the add-ons manager. Then click on the Themes button at the top of the add-ons manager window, click on the Default theme for Firefox, and click on Use Theme.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I intend to carry out a research based project on Turbo Machines especially for CNG vehicles, I wanted to know the amount of the gas being dispersed in an IC...
Gmail is now capable of showing the contents of ZIP and RAR file archives - without downloading 😀. I believe this feature is incredibly useful for everyone. Imagine when your...
They say which Python version you ought to use is mostly dependent on what you want to get done. There's a few downsides to Python 3.x such as comparatively limited...
Get introduced to Production of Screw Threads Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by Prof. A. B. Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask...
Lecture Series on "Gear Manufacturing" explained. Manufacturing Processes II by Prof. A. B. Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask questions.