Chandni Chowk to China-reviews

Akshay Khan starrer CC2C released today. Haven't got the chance to watch it yet. Has anybody seen it?? Post in the reviews.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I bet its boring!
  • Neha
    Neha
    The_Big_K
    I bet its boring!
    I don't doubt at all. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I think it will be a stretched-out comedy wid same old punches!!

Lets hear it from CEans who have faced it!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I won't crap the film before seeing.
    Anyway we should remember that some films like Welcome, Singh is King etc had no plot but still one went out to do decent business while the other became a hit.
    Sometimes people don't want to see an intellectual movie or a movie that stretches the mind. Sometimes they just want to go with friends and family and have fun without stressing their brains too much. We will hear about this movie's fate in a couple of weeks, until then people will go to see Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    its Akshay Kumar not Akshay Khan.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I have heard its a really bad movie. Nonsense comedies have recently done well (like Golmaal Returns or Welcome). But CC2C is a big disappointment, given the hoopla around it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The only sensible bollywood movies made in 2008 were: 1. Wednesday 2. Ghajini 3. Dasvidaniya
  • us1903
    us1903
    I'm gonna watch it today, precisely at 2:30. I got the tickets pretty easily. I don't expect it to be as good as "A Wednesday" or "Slumdog Millionaire". This is just another Golmaaaal returning.....:hehehe:
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    us1903
    I'm gonna watch it today, precisely at 2:30. I got the tickets pretty easily. I don't expect it to be as good as "A Wednesday" or "Slumdog Millionaire". This is just another Golmaaaal returning.....:hehehe:
    Hey ! What will happen to your aptitude test? Better go for it.๐Ÿ˜€

[ PS: By the way glad to know that you are in Bangalore. ๐Ÿ˜€ ]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    High time we do a CE Meet in Bangalore!
  • luckie09
    luckie09
    it's an Ok kind of movie, neither too good nor too bad. If you have got the tickets for free or won as a surprise gift from anyone, then you may feel good , otherwise it's an ok-ok kind of movie at least better then D[THE]RONA...๐Ÿ˜€
  • us1903
    us1903
    A CE meet, how exciting!!

Yeah Shalini I was working on my aptitude skills soon after I finished the movie. I had to take a break after my training and infact I had initiated the plan, couldn't avoid going.

Believe me CEans, the movie is very bad though there were a few good dialogues and pretty ok music. There's no continuation at times and no logic behind anything. What I can say is if you admire Akshay or Deepika then you might enjoy watching the movie. Deepika had a double role and It's hard to explain how bad her expressions were. I mean I can take many instances, like Deepika's name was "Meow Meow" and she was born to a chinese father, what was all that for. Nothing makes sense in this movie and I believe they are making a sequel of this movie "Chandni Chowk 2 Afrikkka!"
    This movie is waste of time and money CEans. I also heard that since the cc2c crew had very less time for shooting at the Great wall of China they had to work 18 hours a day. Sad to hear that their efforts are in vain.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Count Of CEans ๐Ÿ˜30,000๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹
Discuss the announcement -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/12306-30-000-ceans.html in this thread!
CEans, All regular members of CE Forums have discussed lot of project ideas. It makes sense for us to come up with a small project idea and convert it to...
need guidance on 'tracking-telescope' i m a 3rd year electronic engg student... as my 'mini-project', i plan to make sum telescope which is capable of positioning itself given the co-ordinates...
I have faced this question in an interview, what is the use of FIR relay in transformer....? if anybody knows please explain me.. thanks regards ericsson