Chakravyuh 2011 at ITER, Bhubaneshwar on Dec 19, 2011

Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar presents Chakravyuh 2011 as its technical fest.

The event spans for four days comprising of various technical events and exhibitions.

Events:

Robotics
Presentations
Gamer Zone
Design and Build
Code and Simulation
Circuitzzz
Reverberation
Quizzvana
Science Exhibition

For more details and registeration, visit- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

College of Engineering, Pune is organizing MindSpark '11 over past four years and this year it is striving to shed light on how we as engineers can work together to...
Hey ppl, I am a big fan of TV sitcoms and till now i have watched almost 20 series. My favorite are Dexter(my Avatar reflects that....😉 ), Fringe, The Big...
This debate topic is inspired from CEan-silverscorpion's signature. Wikipedia says: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"...
why do signal towers need foundations? and the tower cranes are also placed on some foundation. after construction of any superstructure, the tower crane is dismantled or removed. but the...
This question is not specific to India; but rather all the countries that have allowed FDI in retail sector. It's being conveyed through various sources that foreign direct investment in...