CFD (Bridges)

I'm an First Year Engineering Student. And I am planning on participating for a state-level paper presentation event. The topic I'm interested in is CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
Since I'm in civil, I'd like to cast the application w.r.t bridges as the main focus.
Any information available would be helpful, since the topic does seem tad high for me.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    If the topic is a tad high for you, wouldn't it be better to cover a different topic? A challenge is very good however you want to be able to fully comprehend the work you are doing. Just a thought.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Formal Announcement ​CE Mumbai meet on 20th September 2008.:myparty: [Update] Venue Changed to Cafe Coffee Day, Ground Floor Dwarka Sadan, Keluskar Road Shivaji Park (N) Dadar (W) Mumbai-28 Ph: 022...
hii.... can any1 provide me the information abt CHROME......the latest web browser by google.... i want to know how it works and its similarities with the MS Browser... thnx....
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4540-ce-meet-mumbai-september-20-2008-there.html in this thread !
Friendz can any one tell me how is the foundation casted for a bridge which is supposed to be on a sea. I just want to know the procedure like...
I am working on repairing a Line 6 DL4 delay pedal. This is a guitar effects pedal. I have a diagnosed the problem to be a 80C32SBBB Micro controller that...