Certified courses for Electrical Experienced Professional

Hi Firends, I had done BTech Electrical and I have 9+ Yrs Experience in Project Execution in Industrial Projects and as a Quality inspector experience in On Shore Oil & gas(Gulf) and as a Quantity surveyor(MEP) in Commercial Projects. So i need your Suggestions about Certification courses for suitable of my experience to develop my skills like for the project mangement or Quality or QS. I hope you understand my intention and i think may help your valuable suggestions

Thanks & Regards

Narsing rao Gnaga

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would it be possible to make a product like this for a reasonable price on a large scale?
Hi Ceans, Is 2 TB of external hard disk at price of 6099/- rupees is a costly one or nominal one ? Brand "Seagate" not other brands. Please cast your...
Hi guys, this is my first post here, it is about a video I made about sensors and instruments used in industry today. Here it is: Looking forward to your...
hello i want to ask question if i design using code ASCE7-10 and i want to define Eqx and Eqy and i am not from USA how i can define...
Hi, I would like to share this video with you about getting started with PIC MCUs: this is the beginning of a practical video course, so feedback is welcome.